Leaving Your Employment

If you stop working, you have options for the benefits you've accumulated in the plan.

If you leave your employment, you’ll need to decide what to do with the assets you’ve accumulated in your pension plan.

  1. Your first step is to complete a Termination Form, which is usually provided by your employer.
  2. Your employer will then send your completed form to us.
  3. Once it has been processed, we’ll mail your termination options to you directly.

Because we will be mailing this information to you, it is very important that you ensure your contact information is up-to-date with us. If your address has recently changed, contact our Member Services team at 1-800-561-4012.