Select your plan below. If you don’t know the name of your pension plan, click here to access the questions that will take you to the right plan.
- New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan (NBPSPP)
- New Brunswick Teachers’ Pension Plan (NBTPP)
- CBE Pension Plan (Shared Risk Plan for Certain Bargaining Employees of New Brunswick Hospitals – CBE SRP)
- Shared Risk Plan for CUPE Employees of NB Hospitals (CUPE Hospitals SRP)
- Pension Plan for Full-Time CUPE Local 2745 of NB School Districts (S&C) (CUPE 2745 Pension Plan)
- Pension Plan for General Labour, Trades and Services Employees of NB School Districts – Custodians, Bus Drivers & Maintenance Workers (GLT&S Pension Plan)
- Pension Plans for Members of the Legislative Assembly (MLA Plans)
- Pension Plan for Provincial Court Judges (Judges Pension Plans)
- Part-Time and Seasonal Employees of New Brunswick Pension Plan (PT&S)
As a participating employer, you’ll find valuable information and resources regarding your organization’s pension plan.
Do you ever wonder how your pension will be affected by times of transition in your life?
DON’T KNOW YOUR PENSION PLAN?
If you don’t know the name of your pension plan, click here for questions that will help guide you to the right one.
Contact our Member Services team from Monday to Friday between 8:15 am and 4:30 pm AST.
PENSION ESTIMATE CALCULATOR
For an informal pension estimate, visit our online pension estimate calculator. It is recommended that you use your most recent pension statement to complete the required information. This will provide you with the most accurate estimate.