Who is Vestcor?
- We are a New Brunswick based company owned by the New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan and New Brunswick Teachers’ Pension Plan.
- We provide investment management services and pension and employee benefits administration services.
- We manage over $21 billion in assets on behalf of our clients.
- We support over 106,000 plan members (pension and employee benefits).
- We provide specialized services, including managing Shared Risk Plans which require a lower risk approach to investments to secure sustainability.
- We are not-for-profit, allowing us to keep our management expenses significantly lower than that of our competitors.
- We have an independent Board of Directors.
- We are audited by an external third-party auditor annually, and share those results publicly within our annual reports.
- We regularly report to Boards and Committees who represent our clients.
- We are regulated by the NB Financial and Consumer Services Commission as both an investment fund manager and portfolio manager, as well as the Superintendent of Pensions.
- We have a compensation program, developed with an external compensation/human resource consultant, which is in line with industry standards and supports us in hiring and retaining the specialized talent we need to meet our goals and objectives.
- We are a partner in creating and delivering sustainable financial security.